We would like share with you some working tips on how we transform our empty room to beautiful bedroom:
1. We recommend you to review the room layout, take notes of the room's dimension. And do some measurement for any particular area, such as the wall that will be built-in closet. Because in many cases room layout didn't mention the size of floor skirting, cornice or the depth of curtain.
2. Once you have the detailed size of your space, do some searches and collect reference photos of furniture, room interior or mood& tone that you like. Pinterest is by far the best source for us.
3. Choosing furniture, focus on the main items for the room, such as bed and headboard, closet, dressing table as well as bedside table. I like to keep thing simple in the bedroom.
4. The key element and easy way to give your room its character is to paint or put wallpaper on the accented wall, doing so can change the overall look and the feeling of the room.
5. Most important item for bedroom is bedding. Including bed linen, pillows, and blanket or comforter. Choose high threads count for softer feeling when you sleep. We can have variety of color scheme here. Monochrome or some pattern would be fine.
For more detail on Bedroom Makeover and Tips, please see in our video